What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a treatment that removes both superficial and internal stains from the teeth. Generally, teeth whitening can be done in one of two ways: chemical or non-chemical. Chemical techniques include bleaching using peroxide solutions, while non-chemical methods include scaling, polishing, and various types of abrasives to remove stains from the surface of the teeth including abrasive kinds of toothpaste and charcoal.
The procedure of teeth whitening
Our dental facility is the best place for you if you want to get teeth whitening in Sharjah. Our certified dental professionals ensure to deliver the best whitening treatment by making a patient-centered treatment plan and implementing it either by using in-office or take-home whitening kits.
• In-office teeth whitening: In-office teeth whitening is the best and most recommended method. In-office teeth whitening is the most reliable method for teeth whitening since it is performed in a controlled setting by a licensed dental practitioner. In this technique, after performing all of the essential initial evaluations, the gums and teeth are isolated. Because a high percentage of chemicals (mainly peroxide) may irritate the gums and nearby soft tissues, isolation is required.
Only a certified cosmetic dental specialist can provide you with guidance and the required shade of your choice.
• Professional take-home whitening kit: Professional take-home kits are patient-centered and personalized by a dental practitioner, these are also deemed reliable. To acquire the required shade, take-home kits are combined with peroxide gel (the amount of peroxide gel can be changed for each patient) that is applied for an hour (or as instructed by the dentist) to achieve the desired shade. The dentist will also show the patient how to use it and what precautions they should take
Top four reasons you should whiten your teeth
Everyone has the right to look their best, and whitening the teeth may truly bring out that gorgeous smile. Here are the top four reasons you should get your teeth whitened.
- You will have a healthier appearance: Teeth that are dull, yellowish, or discolored may be completely healthy, but they often do not appear so. People will regard you as more lively and healthy if you have a pearly brighter smile.
- Your self-esteem will boost: One of the most fundamental reasons to whiten your teeth is that when you look good, you feel good, and your self-confidence improves.
- You will attract people to you: A brighter smile makes you more noticeable in a crowd. In social circumstances, you might realize that others naturally gravitate toward you.
- You will take very good care of your teeth: People who have had teeth whitening treatments are much more likely to take better care of their teeth. Although teeth whitening will not solve dental problems, one of the reasons you require teeth whitening may be that you will desire to brush and floss more frequently.