EFFECTIVE AND PERSONALIZED TREATMENTS FOR ACNE SCARS
Acne Treatment in Sharjah
What causes Acne?
Acne is a chronic skin disease caused by different genetic, hormonal, and stressful factors that influence the quality of life and self-esteem of those who suffer from it. In our Medical Center, we have the best Acne Treatment in Sharjah to provide effective high-end solutions to patients.
The most common cause of acne is the hormonal changes typical of puberty. In the development process, the sebaceous glands produce more sebum, causing the clogging of the pores and the appearance of blackheads or comedones.
If the comedones are not treated by a Skin Specialist, pimples of different sizes appear causing pain, irritation, inflammation, and an unsightly appearance on the skin.
Benefits of Acne Treatment
Taking care of the skin in time prevents the proliferation of the condition and is one of the greatest benefits of acne treatment to avoid complex sequelae to treat. Also, our Skin Specialists highlight other benefits for your skin:
Why Choose Us?
Advanced Skin & Body Treatments
We Provide Multiple Deals and Offers
Convenience, Availability & Transparency
Parking Space Available
Make an Appointment
- Eliminates acne-producing bacteria (Cutibacterium acnes).
- Avoid handling infections and skin irritations.
- Reduces the obstruction and inflammation of the pores.
- Controls the natural sebum production of the skin.
- Treatment of the unsightly consequences of acne, removes dark spots and removes scars.
- Progressively reduces inflammation, pain, and pus contained in pimples.
- Causes exfoliation of the skin, improving the natural shine, texture, and appearance.
Your skin will never have looked better after getting specialized acne treatment at Elite Medical Center.
Treatment options for Acne
Before starting an acne treatment, it is important to go to our Skin Specialists for a thorough evaluation of the skin and determine the evolution of acne and sequelae, in this way, a specific treatment is achieved to the needs of each patient.
Multiple factors determine the procedures and treatments to be used, including the extent of acne (face, chest, shoulder, or back), type of acne, skin type, age, and lifestyle of the patient.
The range of procedures that can be used to treat acne are:
- Topical retinoids such as Tretinoin and Adapalene.
- Isotretinoin (oral retinoid).
- Benzoyl peroxide.
- Topical and oral antibiotics predominantly Tetracyclines or Erythromycin.
- Azelaic acid.
- Chemical peels such as Lactic acid, Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid, and Mandelic acid.
Medical Treatment with High-End Equipment:
- IPL Laser.
- LED Light Therapy.
- Facial radiofrequency.
- Microneedling (scar removal).
- Laser ablative Co2 (scar removal).
Home Treatment and Recommendations
The alliance and trust between the doctor and the patient are important in our Clinic to have adequate control for the treatment of acne. The patient must follow all the recommendations given by the Skin Specialist:
- First of all, follow the instructions on dermatological and cosmetic products (oil-free, alcohol-free) that can be applied in the daily routine to have skincare adapted to the type of skin, age, and condition.
- Use daily sunscreen of 50 SPF and reapply every 2 to 4 hours.
- Have a healthy lifestyle that includes foods that provide vitamins and minerals based on vegetable or animal protein, consumption of green vegetables and red fruits, avoid the consumption of food with high caloric content, processed food, refined flours, white sugar and treats like chocolate.
What we can do for you?
At our Medical Center in Sharjah, we have high-tech equipment in a combination with the knowledge of our Best Dermatologist for Acne Scars with a long professional career, absolute disposition, and quality service for our patients willing to offer the best treatment at an excellent price according to the needs of your skin.
Show off healthy, smooth skin with a unique natural glow straight out of a Hollywood movie is a possible dream from our Skin Specialists. Our goal is to make our patients feel good by reflecting their confidence and self-love through skincare.